- I reserve the right to deny any commission request.
- I reserve the right to alter pricing on a case-by-case basis due to the complexity of the subject, the requested medium, or other issues of difficulty.
- I reserve the right to redistribute commissioned images. This includes (but is not limited to) usage on portfolio websites, in business cards, and for personal-use graphics. If you would prefer that I do not reuse or display the images, let me know, and we'll work something out.
- Commissioned images are for personal use only. Personal use includes things like backgrounds, icons, web graphics, You may not redistribute commissioned images for non-personal use without express written permission, and you may not claim commissioned images as your own creation.
- You may not use commissioned images for commercial, non-personal purposes. If you would like to purchase the rights to an image, different pricing will apply.
- If requested, I will gladly send an hard copy of the commissioned image via snail mail, but only at added cost to the commissioner. (This only applies to pieces made using traditional mediums, such as pencil, pen and ink, marker, watercolor, etc.)
- I will not begin work until payment has been received. I can be flexible on this-- for larger commissions, I have been known to accept partial payment up-front and the rest upon completion of the piece.
- Once payment has been received, I will do my best to regularly update you on my progress, and will possibly request your input to ensure the images is the best quality possible.
what i will draw
- Original Characters
- Fan Art
- Character Designs*
- Tattoo Designs
Most of my price estimates are for digital images made in Photoshop. You may request that I work in other mediums(such as pen-and-ink, marker, oil paint, graphite, charcoal, etc) at additional cost. I am also willing to mail original copies of images made with traditional (on-paper) mediums, also at additional cost.
If you would like to purchase a print of an existing image, send me an email! Chances are I will be able to fulfill your request.
*If you would like to purchase the rights to an image in order to use it for commercial use (such as putting it on a t-shirt, or reusing a character design for a comic you're making), you may do so for an added cost. Requests like this would fall under the category of "professional commissions," and must be negotiated as such.
**I can be contracted to layout/thumbnail, draw, ink, color, and/or letter comic pages. This also falls under the umbrella of "professional commissions," and prices will change on a case-by-case basis. Generally, my rate is around the $100-per-page range for pages that I thumbnail, draw, and ink myself.
***Pornographic images are subject to additional cost.
click here for price estimates